This moist and delicious traditional meatloaf recipe is just like grandma used to make. With ground beef and freshly chopped vegetables, this recipe is simple to make and a perfect for any occasion .
- 1-1/2 lbs 93% lean ground beef 1/2 cup soft bread crumbs 1/2 cup red wine
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tbsp chopped onion
- 2 tbsp chopped green pepper
- 1 tsp instant beef bouillon granules
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp dry mustard
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- In large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Spray baking tray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Shape the meat mixture into a 9 x 5-inch loaf on baking tray.
- Once your SuperSteam+ Oven is preheated, place the baking tray on the lower level in oven to begin cooking.
- Select recipe on Smart Cook menu.
- Once finished, remove the baking tray, cover meat loaf with foil and allow to sit for 5 minutes before slicing and serving.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving:
Calories: 170 | Fat: 6 g | Cholesterol: 70 mg | Sodium: 310 mg | Carbohydrate: 11 g | Protein: 18 g
Makes 8 Servings