Everyday we try to incorporate little acts of wellness into our lives, whether that be by taking a yoga class, going for a long walk outside or making a fresh brewed cup of matcha with our Tea-Ceré. We’ve found that Wednesdays are a great time to reset our weekly wellness goals and re-align our focus before the weekend. Below we’ve compiled some of our favorite wellness tips and trends from around the web that are inspiring us to practice a little self love this week.
- See how turning your phone off at 9pm every night can majorly improve your sleep
- Taking a hot bath may just be as good for your health as hitting the gym (seriously)
- Not a fan of meditation? This post explains how mindfulness can be achieved with movement
- A Vegan and Gluten Free matcha raspberry cream cake that looks good enough to eat!
- This interesting trend pairing together alcohol and fitness classes
Are there any wellness trends inspiring you this week? Let us know in the comments below!