I scream, you scream, we all scream for a vegan hot fudge recipe! Seriously though, this vegan hot fudge recipe from our Sharp Chef Michelle is out of this world. It is so creamy and delicious, you’ll want to add it to every dessert, including our vegan fudgy brownies. This recipe is made to perfection with the new Sharp Induction Cooktop which is a powerful, beautiful addition to your dream kitchen.
- 6 tablespoons cashew butter
- ⅓ cup dark chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon grapeseed oil (or walnut oil)
- 2 tablespoons date syrup (or maple syrup)
- Pinch sea salt
- Add all ingredients to a saucepan, and turn the Sharp Induction Cooktop to setting 3 for the simmer enhancer feature.
- Once the chocolate has begun to melt, turn to setting 1.
- Let simmer while stirring occasionally for 1-2 minutes to thicken.
- Serve warm over sorbet or vegan ice cream.