Happy 108th Birthday to… SHARP! Thank you to our employees and customers for supporting us every step of the way! Now it’s time for some birthday cupcakes, baked in our Superheated Steam Countertop Oven of course!
- 1/3 cup grapeseed oil or sub coconut oil, melted
- 1/3 cup honey light tasting, or sub date syrup
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 6 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1. Preheat oven to 350º F.
- 2. In a mixing bowl, add oil, honey, eggs, vanilla, salt and baking soda. Mix well until combined.
- 3. Add the almond flour (sifted, if needed) and cocoa powder, and stir until combined.
- 4. Line a 6 cavity muffin pan with liners. Divide the batter into 6 cupcakes.
- 5. Bake in the Sharp Superheated Steam Countertop Oven at 350º for 18 minutes, until the centers are fully cooked.
- 6. Frost with white chocolate buttercream, and decorate simply with sprinkles.