Mother’s Day is just around the corner and there’s no better time to start searching for the perfect gift to show appreciation to the amazing women in your life. When looking for Mother’s Day gifts, it is important to choose something that is not only practical but also meaningful.
While you can’t go wrong with the classics like chocolates and flowers, sometimes it is good to spice up the routine and go with a gift that will really “WOW“. So, how do you elevate your gift-giving game? We have a few tips and tricks that could help!
No matter which mother figure you are shopping for this holiday – mom, grandma, aunt, mother-in-law, the list is endless – keep in mind their likes and interests. Would they rather receive a physical gift that they keep in their home or would they rather spend quality time together while you both experience something new? Use this curated list to find that gift for that special woman in your life that she not only needs but deserves.
What are you planning on gifting this Mother’s Day? We would love to see it! Snap a picture or video and share it with us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok by tagging us and using #SharpHome!
This year, why not surprise your loved one with a gift that will show her how much you care while being a great addition to the home? The first item on our list is a Sharp Air Purifier. Sharp Air Purifiers make a great choice for a Mother’s Day gift. With its advanced technology, stylish design, and practical features, it’s sure to be a gift she’ll appreciate and use for years to come. There are models suited for small to extra-large rooms!
The FPF30UH Air Purifier by SHARP is your choice for small-sized rooms, home offices, or small bedrooms. Effective up to 690 sq. ft. at one air change per hour, the FPF30UH will filter the air in the AHAM Suggested Room Size of 143 sq. ft. at 4.8 air changes per hour. The FPF30UH features Max, Med, and Sleep fan speeds, plus Express Clean, which runs for 60 minutes on Max before returning to the previous setting. The Library Quiet™ Sleep setting is perfect for the bedroom, and the Auto-Resume feature remembers your last setting between uses.
The Plasmacluster™ 7000 Series KCP110UW Smart Air Purifier by SHARP is your choice for large rooms. Effective up to 2,603 sq. ft. at one air change per hour, the KCP110UW will filter the air in the AHAM Suggested Room Size of 538 sq. ft. at 4.8 air changes per hour. Monitor your home’s air quality and adjust settings remotely using the SHARP AIR App Available for Apple and Android Devices. Compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant so you can use voice commands in your smart home.
Why is an Air Purifier a Great Gift?
- Sharp air purifiers are stylish. They come in sleek, modern designs that will fit seamlessly into any home decor, making them not only functional but also a stylish addition to your mother’s home.
- The triple filtration system helps clean the air that passes through the filters in three ways. The washable, microscreen pre-filter traps dust and other large airborne particles. The activated carbon deodorizing filter helps reduce some common household odors. Finally, the True HEPA filter effectively captures 99.97% of particles from the air that passes through the filter from 0.3 microns and larger. The KCP110UW includes a humidifier that may make your home more comfortable.
Why stop with a Sharp Air Purifier? Here are a few other Mother’s Day gift ideas to make this year extra special:
- Spa Day: Help your mom relax and unwind with the ultimate Spa Day. For at-home pampering, fill a basket with products like bath bombs, body lotions, face masks, and candles. Or, get a spa certificate for your mom to relax with a massage or facial by a professional.
- Personalized Photo Album: Gather all of your favorite family photos and create a customized photo book. This gift is not only sentimental but also a great way to reminisce about all of the wonderful memories you’ve shared. Feel free to leave room at the end to continue adding photos for future memories.
- A Cooking Class: If your mom loves to cook and is always trying new recipes, consider gifting a cooking class. It is a fun and interactive way to learn new recipes and techniques!
- Homemade Treats: Who doesn’t love some homemade gifts – especially when they’re edible? Bake up a few of your mothers’ favorite treats. If you’re looking for a treat to try, kick off the morning with these muffins or end the night with some delicious macarons or chocolate sandwich cookies (yum)!
Whether you’re gifting a basket filled with goodies like candles and candies or going big with an air purifier, make sure the gift comes from the heart. Nothing says “I love and appreciate you” like the effort put into finding the perfect gift. A practical and thoughtful gift, like a Sharp air purifier, is a sure way to secure the award for the “Best Mother’s Day Gift” this year.
Happy Mother’s Day!