This chicken buffalo dip recipe from “Keeping Up With The Fashions” is a great way to kick off a football game with friends and family. We’ve modified this recipe and added our own finishing touches, visit the Keeping Up With The Fashions blog for the original recipe.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese
- 1 cup of rotisserie chicken
- 1/2 cup buffalo sauce
- 1/2 cup ranch or blue cheese salad dressing
- 2 cups shredded Mexican blend cheese
- Using two forks, shred the rotisserie chicken ensuring that the chicken is broken up into bite size pieces.
- Place chicken in a pan on medium heat.
- Divide cream cheese block into four pieces and add to pan.
- Cook on medium heat for 3 minutes before adding buffalo sauce and ranch dressing.
- Stir in pan for additional 2 minutes, or until the dip looks smooth.
- Once the dip appears smooth, add 1 cup of the Mexican blend shredded cheese. Mix well.
- Once cheese has melted, remove pan from heat and pour dip into a microwave safe serving dish/bowl.
- Add remaining cheese on top of dip.
- Place in Sharp Orville Redenbacher’s Microwave for 2 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve with tortilla chips or celery.