Top off your work week with these 3 delicious make ahead whole 30 recipes. You can thank us later.
- 2 sweet potatoes (sliced in rounds)
- olive oil (to spray)
- sea salt and pepper (to taste)
- 1 1/2 pounds ground turkey
- 3/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic
- black pepper (to taste)
- lettuce (to top)
- tomatoes (to top)
- 1 avocado (sliced, to top)
- Spray broiling pan with olive oil.
- Season turkey with sea salt, pepper and garlic. Form 4 patties, and add to the broiling pan.
- Cut sweet potatoes in 1/2 inch thick rounds, and add to a baking tray.
- Spray the sweet potatoes with olive oil, and season to taste with sea salt and pepper.
- Bake the turkey burgers and sweet potatoes on 450 degrees F for 18 minutes.
- While the burgers are baking, prepare lettuce, tomatoes and avocados, or other compliant toppings.
- Assemble burgers with desired toppings.
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 18 Minutes
For more delicious recipes by Sunkissed Kitchen, visit her blog here.