Happy Fall y’all! Celebrate with all things pumpkin filled and spooky, like these mindful and delicious pumpkin chocolate chip muffins baked in the Sharp Superheated Steam Countertop Oven.
- ½ cup pumpkin
- ¼ cup date syrup, or sub honey
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon ginger
- ¾ cup oat flour, grind whole oats in a blender
- ½ cup almond flour
- ¼ cup dark chocolate chips
- In a bowl, mix together the pumpkin, coconut oil, date syrup, egg, vanilla, sea salt, baking soda, cinnamon and ginger. Stir until well combined.
- Add oat flour and almond flour, and mix just until the flours are incorporated.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Add baking papers to a 6 cavity muffin pan. Divide the muffin batter between the 6 cavities.
- Top with a few additional chocolate chips, if desired.
- Bake in the Sharp Superheated Steam Countertop Oven at 400 for 16 minutes.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 16 minutes
Total Time 26 minutes
Servings 6 servings
For more delicious recipes by Sunkissed Kitchen, visit her blog here.