1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened 1 cup sugar
1 cup white whole wheat flour
2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp baking powder 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
1/4 cup buttermilk 1 egg
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1 cup shredded zucchini
￼￼1. Spray 8-inch square baking dish with nonstick cooking spray
2. In large mixing bowl, cream together butter and sugar about 2 minutes.
3. Add all remaining ingredients except chocolate chips and zucchini. Beat at low speed until moistened.
4. Beat at medium speed 1 minute.
5. Stir in chips and zucchini. Spread batter in prepared dish.
6. Once oven is preheated, place baking dish on baking tray on upper level to begin cooking.
￼￼￼￼￼Nutrition Facts Per Serving:
Calories: 300 | Fat: 15 g | Cholesterol: 50 mg | Sodium: 170 mg | Carbohydrate: 42 g | Protein: 4 g
Makes 9 Servings