The Sharp #NewWaveBlogger, Real Food By Dad uses the Sharp 1.5 Cu. Ft. Stainless Steel Carousel Convection Microwave for dessert! He loves the counter top convenience, so he and his wide can collaborate and there are never too many cooks in his kitchen. See full recipe and details here.
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup old fashion rolled oatmeal
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup unsalted butter
- ¾ cup brown sugar, lightly packed
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup mini chocolate chips
- ½ cup mini M&Ms
- ⅓ cup sweetened shredded coconut
- ¼ cup toffee bits
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, oatmeal, baking soda and salt; set aside.
- Place butter in medium size saucepan over medium heat, cook and stir until melted.
- Turn off heat and stir in both sugars. Add in egg and vanilla, whisk to combine.
- Slowly add in flour and whisk until combined and flour streaks are no longer visible. Fold in remaining ingredients.
- Scrape and dived batter into four shallow 6 inch ramekins.
- Bake at 375 until cookies are browned on top and center is just set.
- Remove from oven and transfer to a wire rack to cool.