- 2 slices rustic artisan bread (about 2-1/2 by 6 inches and
3/4 inch thick)
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 4 thin slices Black Forest ham
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 medium Granny Smith apple, cored and thinly sliced
- 2 ounces Brie cheese, thinly sliced
1. Put the bread slices on the crisper tray. Spread 1 teaspoon of the mustard evenly on each of the bread slices. Top each piece of bread with 2 slices of ham. Season lightly with salt and pepper. Top each sandwich with 4 or 5 apple slices and then arrange the Brie slices in a single layer over the apples.
2. Place the crisper tray on the upper level.
3. Turn on Toast function. Toast on level 6, or until the cheese is melted. Serve warm.
Cooking Tip: Pear can be substituted for the apples.
Serves: 2 | Setting: Toast|Toast level:6 | Time: 6:30 Minutes |Tray Type: Crisper Tray | Tray Position: Upper