Try our recipe for Crustless Chicken Quiche, a great addition to any dinner. Temperature and timing instructions are not noted because the recipes are all pre-programmed in the Sharp oven. This recipe was specially created for use in the Supersteam+ 1.1 Cu. Ft. Combination Steam and Convection Oven.
- 1 cup chopped cooked chicken
- 1 (10 oz) package frozen chopped spinach
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup fat free shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 eggs
- 1 (12 oz) can evaporated low fat milk
- 1/2 tsp seasoned salt
- Spray 9-inch pie plate with non stick cooking spray.
- Arrange chicken, spinach, onion and cheese in prepared pie plate.
- In medium bowl, beat together eggs, milk and salt.
- Pour over chicken mixture.
- Once the oven is preheated, place pie plate in baking tray. Place all on the upper level in the oven to begin cooking.
- At end, remove from oven and allow to stand 5 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving:
Calories: 180 | Fat: 5 g | Cholesterol: 175 mg | Sodium: 320 mg | Carbohydrate: 10 g | Protein: 22 g
Makes 6 Servings