- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup whole or 2% milk
- 4 slices white bread
- Nonstick cooking spray, for the pan
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup fresh mixed berries
- Maple syrup, optional garnish
1. In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs and milk until well blended. Place the slices of bread into the egg mixture and turn until both sides are well covered.
2. Generously spray the broiling pan with the nonstick cooking spray. Place the bread slices on the pan.
3. Place the broiling pan on the upper level.
4. Turn on Bake function and set to 375°F. Cook for 20 minutes, or until golden brown and crispy.
5. To serve, place the French toast on a plate and sift powdered sugar over the top. Garnish with fresh berries. Serve with maple syrup on the side if desired.
Cooking Tip: French toast is also delicious when made with sweetened breads like challah or cinnamon-raisin.
Serves: 2 | Setting: Bake| Temperature: 374˚F | Time: 20 Minutes |Tray Type:Broiling Pan | Tray Position: Upper