- Nonstick cooking spray, for the tray
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons whole grain Dijon mustard
- 4 boneless salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
1. Spray the broiling pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together the honey and mustard.
3. Place the salmon on the tray, skin side down. Spoon the honey mustard mixture evenly over the salmon fillets. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
4. Place the broiling pan on the upper level to begin cooking.
5. Turn on Broil/Grill function. Cook for 12 minutes, or until the fish is just cooked through. Serve immediately.
Cooking Tip: Whole grain mustard is simply a mustard that has been ground just enough to form a mustard, but not so much that it fully breaks down all the mustard seeds. With a thick, coarse consistency, it gives dishes a little extra texture and bite. Look for coarseground mustard or stone-ground mustard if you can’t find whole grain.
Serves: 4 | Setting: Broil/Grill|Temperature:485˚F | Time: 12 Minutes |Tray Type: Broiling Pan | Tray Position: Upper