- 1 pound chicken buffalo wingettes (1st and 2nd wing sections)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons dried rosemary
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme leaves
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
1. Rinse the chicken and pat dry with paper towels. Place the chicken wings in a large bowl. Add the olive oil, rosemary, thyme, and oregano and toss to coat. Generously season with salt and pepper.
2. Place the chicken on the broiling pan in a single layer.
3. Place the tray on the upper level.
4. Turn on Broil/Grill function. Cook for 30 minutes, or until chicken is golden and cooked through. Serve warm.
Variation: Instead of dried herbs, you can toss the chicken in a BBQ dry rub or Creole seasoning for a spicier end result.
Serves: 4 | Setting: Broil/Grill|Toast level:6 | Temperature:485˚F| Time: 30 Minutes |Tray Type: Broiling Pan | Tray Position: Upper