- Nonstick cooking spray, for the ramekins
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 4 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese, plus extra for the garnish
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup basil leaves, thinly sliced
- 2 slices of bread, toasted if desired
1. Lightly coat two medium ramekins with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Divide the marinara sauce evenly into the ramekins. Top each ramekin
with 2 eggs, 1 tablespoon mozzarella cheese, and 1 tablespoon Parmesan
cheese. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
3. Place the ramekins on the crisper tray on the upper level.
4. Turn on Bake function and set to 400°F. Bake for 14 minutes, or until
the egg whites are cooked through. Remove from the oven. Garnish with
a little grated Parmesan cheese and the basil leaves. Serve warm with
bread for dipping
Serves: 2 | Setting: Bake| Temperature: 400˚F | Time: 14 Minutes |Tray Type: Crisper Tray | Tray Position: Upper