- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 cup whole or 2% milk
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh spinach
- 2 tablespoons finely diced red bell peppers
- 2 tablespoons shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- Nonstick cooking spray, for the muffin tins
1. In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs and milk. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Stir in the chopped spinach, red bell peppers, and cheese.
2. Spray 6 muffin tin cups with nonstick cooking spray or line the cups with paper liners. Pour the egg mixture evenly into the muffin cups.
3. Place the muffin pan on the crisper tray on the lower level.
4. Turn on Bake function and set to 350°F. Bake for 25 minutes, or until the muffins are firm in the center. Remove from the oven. Serve warm.
Cooking Tip: You can store the egg frittatas in the fridge for 3 to 4 days and reheat them in the microwave.
Makes 6 Mini Frittatas | Setting: Bake| Temperature: 350˚F | Time: 25 Minutes |Tray Type: Crisper Tray | Tray Position: Lower