3 tbsp low-sodium soy sauce 1/2 tsp chili garlic paste
1 tsp ginger, minced
2 tsp lime juice
1 clove garlic, thinly sliced
1/2 tsp chili garlic paste
2 tbsp low-sodium soy sauce
2 tbsp rice wine vinegar
3 tbsp canola oil
8 ounces firm tofu, cut into 1⁄2 inch cubes 1 tbsp canola oil
1 cup green cabbage, chopped
1/4 cup your favorite green tomatillo salsa 10 green onions, sliced
1 ounce cilantro, chopped
1 lime, cut into wedges 10 corn tortillas
1. Combine soy sauce, chili garlic paste, fish sauce, ginger, lime juice and sliced garlic. Toss marinade with tofu and allow tofu to marinate for 1⁄2 hour, stirring occasionally to ensure that the marinade is evenly distributed.
To make vinaigrette:
2. In a small bowl, combine chili garlic paste, soy sauce, rice wine vinegar and canola oil
To complete tacos:
3. Dress the cabbage with the vinaigrette to taste. You may not need all of the vinaigrette.
4. Toss onion with the cilantro
5. Place marinated tofu and 1 tablespoon oil in 9-inch pie pan on baking tray on upper level. Check tofu and flip halfway through cooking.
6. Warm corn tortillas by placing them on the baking tray on upper level. Flip tortillas halfway through warming.
7. Place a few spoonfuls of sautéed tofu in each warmed tortillas. Top with dressed cabbage, green salsa, green onions, cilantro and a squeeze of lime.
￼Nutrition Facts Per Serving:
Calories: 216 | Fat: 8 g | Cholesterol: 0 mg | Sodium: 662 mg | Carbohydrate: 29 g | Protein: 11 g
Makes 5 Servings