Try our recipe for Zesty Pork Loin, a great dinner for the whole family. Temperature and timing instructions are not noted because the recipes are all pre-programmed in the Sharp oven. This recipe was specially created for use in the Supersteam+ 1.1 Cu. Ft. Steam and Convection Oven.
- 3 lb boneless single pork loin
- 1/4 cup catsup
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp white wine or water
- 1 tbsp hoisin sauce
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- In resealable plastic bag, mix all ingredients except pork.
- Add pork and seal bag. Refrigerate for at least one hour or overnight.
- Drain and discard marinade.
- Pour 1/2 cup hot water into baking tray, place roast on rack to begin cooking.
- Once complete, remove from oven, cover loosely with foil and allow to stand for 10 minutes.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving:
Calories: 210 | Fat: 6 g | Cholesterol: 95 mg | Sodium: 310 mg | Carbohydrate: 4 g | Protein: 34 g
Makes 9 Servings