Try our delightful glazed salmon recipe, a wonderfully light and tasty dinner for two. Temperature and timing instructions are not noted because the recipes are all pre-programmed in the Sharp oven. This recipe was specially created for use in the Supersteam+ 1.1 Cu. Ft. Combination Steam and Convection Oven.
- 1/2 cup 10-minute brown rice
- 1 cup hot tap water
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 2 4-oz salmon fillets
- 1 tbsp Asian housin glaze
- Place brown rice in shallow 2-quart casserole.
- Pour hot tap water over rice, scatter thawed peas over rice.
- Season salmon fillets with Asian hoisin glaze and place on top of rice mixture.
- Place casserole in baking tray. When preheat is over, place on upper level to begin cooking.
- After cooking, remove from oven, cover with foil and let stand for 5 minutes.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving:
Calories: 460 | Fat: 15 g | Cholesterol: 75 mg | Sodium: 200 mg | Carbohydrate: 48 g | Protein: 33 g
Makes 2 Servings