1 tbsp fajita seasoning mix 1 tbsp salad oil
1 tbsp water
1/2 lb mixture of raw, peeled and deveined shrimp, chicken breast strips and beef strips.
1 cup red pepper strips
1 cup green pepper strips 1/2 cup fat free refried beans
2 8-inch whole wheat tortillas
1. Mix fajita seasoning mix, oil and water together.
2. Add to mixture of shrimp, chicken strips, beef strips, red and green pepper strips. Mix well.
3. Spray racks with nonstick cooking spray and put fajita ingredients on racks.
4. Put refried beans in oven proof dish on baking tray.
5. Place fajita mixture on upper level and place refried beans on lower level to begin cooking. At pause signal, put tortillas wrapped in foil on bottom baking tray.
6. Once complete, remove from oven. Stir fajita mix and put half in each warm tortilla. Stir refried beans and serve with fajitas.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving:
Calories: 450 | Fat: 13 g | Cholesterol: 100 mg | Sodium: 1370 mg | Carbohydrate: 45 g | Protein: 34 g
Makes 2 Servings