4 (4 oz) boneless pork loin chops
1/2 cup coarsely chopped dried apricots
1/3 cup orange juice
1/4 cup apricot nectar
2 tsp honey
1 (2-inch) piece lemon peel
1/8 tsp ground cinnamon
￼￼1. Spray rack with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Place chops, seasoned with salt and pepper, on rack in baking tray.
3. Pour 1/2 cup hot water into baking tray.
4. Once the oven is preheated, place all on the upper level to begin cooking.
5. While chops are cooking, mix remaining ingredients in saucepan.
6. Heat to boil, reduce heat and simmer until apricots soften and mixture thickens slightly.
7. Removelemonpeel.Spoonglazeonchopsand serve.
￼￼￼￼￼Nutrition Facts Per Serving:
Calories: 230 | Fat: 7 g | Cholesterol: 65 mg | Sodium: 50 mg | Carbohydrate: 17 g | Protein: 24 g
Makes 4 Sservings