1 box of rice paper (rice wraps)
2 medium carrots
1 large red onion
4to5 Pleurotus mushrooms
1/2 small cabbage
1 medium zucchini 1 red pepper
1 green pepper
2 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp olive oil
salt and pepper (to taste)
1 tsp cumin seeds
1 tbsp sesame seeds 1 tsp saffron
1 tsp sweet paprika
To Access Recipe:
￼￼￼￼1. Wash and clean the vegetables, then cut them lengthwise.
2. Add olive oil, onion, saffron, paprika, and cumin seeds in 9-inch pie pan.
3. Place pie pan in oven on baking tray on upper level.
4. After onions have caramelized, add the other vegetables to 9-inch pie pan and place them back in oven on upper level.
5. Add the soy sauce, salt and pepper, then the sesame seeds and place back in oven.
6. Prepare a hot water pot for the rice wraps. Dip one by one in the water for about 1 second each. Water should not boil.
7. Pack each roll using the prepared vegetables and place them on plate.
￼￼￼￼￼Nutrition Facts Per Serving:
Calories: 107 | Fat: 2 g | Cholesterol: 0 mg | Sodium: 350 mg | Carbohydrate: 22 g | Protein: 5 g
Makes 6 Servings