Top off your work week with these 3 delicious make ahead whole 30 recipes. You can thank us later.
- 4 chicken sausage (compliant)
- 2 bell peppers (sliced thin)
- 1 onion (sliced thin)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 8 romaine lettuce leaves
- Add sliced onions and peppers to a bowl, and coat with olive oil, sea salt, and spices.
- Add sausage and seasoned onions and peppers to the broiling pan.
- Bake at 425 degrees F for 15 minutes. If using a conventional oven, increase baking time to 20-22 minutes.
- Add lettuce leaves to plates or meal prep containers.
- Once the sausage, onions and peppers are baked, add a sausage and 1/4 of the pepper mixture to each wrap. Use a compliant mustard or other sauce to top.
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
For more delicious recipes by Sunkissed Kitchen, visit her blog here.